Median and Mature Adult Ministry
Median & Mature Adult Minister / Church Administrator
Median & Mature Adults
This ministry is focused on Median Adults (50 to 64) and Mature Adults (65 and up). The goals for this ministry are two-fold: 1) Everyone should find a place of ministry to serve either inside the church, to the community or a mission opportunity somewhere around the world and 2) Growth in the Christian faith should be a life-long experience.
Median & Mature Adults Council
Leader: Sandra Geiger – 678.625.3337, email@example.com
- Pastoral Care – Shut-ins, Assisted Living Residents, Nursing Home Residents, Transportation Assistance, Caring Bridge
- Trips and Activities – Entertainment, Mission Based and Inspirational
- Meetings/Meals – Scheduled lunches & Programs and Game Day
- Bible Study – Large and Small Group coordinated with church-wide Bible Study groups
- Training and Education – AARP Driver Education, Medicare/Medicaid, Estate Planning, Advance Funeral Planning, Memorials and Adult VBS
- Game Day – meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from 10:00am till 2:00pm in the Annex. Bring your favorite snack food and enjoy table games with other friends.
- Monthly Luncheon – come on the second Thursday of each month at 11:30am in the Fellowship Hall for fellowship and a catered meal. Cost is $7.00
- http://www.caringbridge.org is a web site used to keep up with members who have ongoing physical issues. Members can read updates as well as leave prayer messages.